2016-2017 Class Offerings
Below you will find a listing of our classes available for the 2016-2017 school year. All classes meet from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.
Parents' Morning Out
- Ages 3 mos. to 23 mos.
- Crib (Rm. 113)
- Cruisers (Rm. 108)
- Toddlers (Rm. 110)
- Tykes (Rm.111)
M/T/W/Th/F - you may choose 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days
- M/W/F: Two classes (Rooms 303 and 304)
- T/Th: Two classes (Rooms 303 and 304)
- W/F: One class (Room 301)
Option to double enroll if 4 or 5 days are needed.
- M/T/Th: One class (Room 301)
- M—Th: One class (Room 302)
- Flex 3s (T—F or M—F): One class (Room 107) Flex 3s has the option of attending four or five days
Fifteen students/two teachers per class.
All of the 4s classes are designed to prepare for Kindergarten academics while continuing to emphasize creativity and experiential learning.
- M—Th: One class (Room 109)
- Flex 4s: One class (Room 105) The curriculum for the Flex 4s is designed with the option of attending three days (M/W/F), four days (T—F), or five days (M—F).
Sixteen students/two teachers per class.
Older 4s & Pre-K/Young 5s
- M—F: One class (Room 103)
Eighteen students/two teachers per class. The multi-level curriculum offers academic challenges to Older 4s and Pre-K/Young 5s, while being a developmentally focused enriching educational experience. Whole group, small group, and individual instruction are used, with an emphasis on social and emotional maturity, as well as academic preparation.
Sounds great! I'd love to learn more!